Tuesday, July 3, 2012

YOU AND YOUR EMOTIONS




YOU AND YOUR EMOTIONS





A man’s moral worth is not measured by what his religious beliefs are but rather by what emotional impulse he has received from nature during his lifetime.


Albert Einstein


Emotion is a state of mind. Emotions make networking of your nerve cells, subsequently it creates a power in you and you become powerful. Sometimes, in case emotions use you, then you become their victim. Use of emotions makes you tension free and it gives a sense of achievement. Even attitude is a product of emotions. We have already discussed the structure of the brain. History says that the person who has used emotions has always gone up to the top whether it is a kingdom or whether it is spiritualism. I had conducted my fire walk seminar for the northern coal fields. While on my way to Singrauli, a small town in India, I visited a famous Buddhist place, Sarnath, the place where Gautama Buddha had delivered his first speech. The emotion that he had for bringing a religion was ultimate.


When I visited the museum, The Art of Great Ashoka, I was thrilled to see how Ashoka had used the emotion of bravery when he was the King of Kalinga. Ashoka would have linked the victory of the Kalinga war to cruelty, but at that moment he changed his emotion and became the most religious person. His creations like stupas and Ashoka chakra are unbelievable. Ashoka had made both his son and daughter the disciples of Gautama Buddha. Now the question is, can we change our emotion? Yes, we can. The moment we change the picture of any event, sound from the event, the meaning of the event gets changed. It all depends upon the command that you and I give to your nervous system. We have to condition our brain cells to accept that. We need to manage emotions in all the spheres of life. Whenever you find thatyour every business movement is correct, then you become more confident and accurate.



It is nothing but the state of emotions. Many people who come to my seminar ask, “Can Ienhance my sex drive?”. I reply in a simple way, “Yes”. If your emotion is stronger and intense, your satisfaction will be higher. It is an incredible gift of emotion. I always say that the key to a healthy sex life is emotional binding. Our emotions get ncharged with the use of sensory acuity. The internal sound what we create and the internal feeling that we create become the trigger for our emotions. I think two people don’t fall in love at the same time. One of them stimulates the other at one time and the other one later on. Love is the greatest emotion. Love awakens all sensory acuities—smell, touch, feel, sight, and hearing. Some people keep falling in and out of love. But let me tell you, these kind of people are very much feeling-oriented and true by heart for that moment. Generally, sex becomes the basic instinct but I personally believe sex is only one of the part of love. I personally do not connect it with religion.





When I was studying in class 12, I had read a novel which said, “It is very easy to sacrifice wealth but very difficult to sacrifice an opportunity to have sex with a female.” Yes, I feel it is correct. At that time I felt it was not true, but subsequently I realised that it was 100% true. The feeling of love is the greatest emotion. In most of the love relationships, all kinds of emotions are foundsuch as lust, fear, distress, delight, envy, rivalry, jealousy, compassion, anxiety, mourning, grief, depression, fear, and shame.





Once one of my participants expressed his inner feelings. He was married, but he always wished to have sex with somebody else. Once he met a girl and was instantly attracted to her sexually. He expressed his feelings and the girl also reciprocated. But after some time, the man realised his mistake and decided to break all his ties with that girl. But wasn’t that wrong? The girl was left hurt. She had a feeling of being used and thrown. In this regard, I always say what is wrong and what is right is always a debatable point. It was very difficult to judge who was correct and who was wrong.



Emotion is a very powerful feeling, it can create depression or ecstasy. It can give power or pain. It depends upon how you reframe the situation. Once I had gone to the northern coal fields to conduct a seminar. On the way, my driver asked me if I was interested to see the king’s palace. At the same time, he gave me a choice that I could see Lal Bahadur Shastri’s parental house instead and the river which he used to cross since he had no money to pay for the boat. My emotion with the house and with the river was great. Lal Bahadur Shastri was a great reformer and he always provided the greatest positive context to his limitation. When he went to Tashkent after Indo-Pak war, somebody asked him how he would communicate with his tall counterpart from Pakistan. The question was asked because he was short. He replied very politely, “He will bow his head down and I will make my head up.” Therefore, it is clear that events and facts have no meaning. Rather how we perceive and how we develop and connect with our emotions has meaning.







In case we deeply evaluate the success story of successful people for modelling their strategic process of success, we will find that it is the intense emotional pattern which makes them take massive action. This massive action produces unbelievable results with existence of problems. It is the intense emotion in peak state that forces people to move forward and makes impossible possible. It is the substance inside which makes the thing workable and not the caste, creed, or religion. You must have heard the famous story of a balloon seller. He used to sell different colours of balloons. One day some balloons were tied to his bicycle and were swaying in the air. A little boy went to him and said, “Please give me a red colour balloon because it is flying”. The balloon seller replied with emotion, “My dear son, it is not the colour which is instrumental for the balloon to fly, rather it is the substance inside which makes the balloon fly.” Many people who have failed in their life always say, “It doesn’t make any difference.” Emotionless persons cannot create any impact. Positive emotions always create a positive result and negative emotions always create a negative result. Let us understand some negative emotions and we will try to understand the calling from emotions. We will make an attempt to break through the negative emotion.








No comments:

Post a Comment