Sunday, June 2, 2013

DECODE THE CODE OF OTHERS

DECODE THE CODE
      
OF OTHERS

 
It went to a
woodpecker and said, “Please cut the wood and get me back
the grain.” The woodpecker laughed and said he had no time
to do this silly thing. He said, “I do not have time to waste for
such a tiny thing.” Then the ant went to the police and said,
“Please tell the woodpecker to cut the wood and get me back
my grain. I had gone to him, but he refused to help me. Please
direct the woodpecker and then only he will do the needful.”
The policeman laughed and said, “We have a lot of other better
things to do.” Then the ant went to the Chief Minister and said“I had gone to the woodpecker, but he turned down my request.
I went to the policeman and he too
turned down my request.
Now you please order the policeman to take necessary action,
so that he will issue orders to the woodpecker to cut the wood
and take my grain out.” But, unfortunately, the Chief Minister
also did not do anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment