Sunday, June 23, 2013

MASTER THE SCIENCE OF PHYSIOLOGY


MASTER THE SCIENCE OF
      
PHYSIOLOGY 



                            
Once I had a presentation in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, for NALCO. One of my
friends, who hails from Cuttack, suggested me to visit the Konark Sun Temple. So I went to the Konark temple and was surprised to see our ancient history. It was a thrilling example of matching and mismatching instances. Through
matching and mismatching technique, the king had tried to change the culture of depression that existed at that time. The sculptures and figurines over there, especially of Maenka and Vishwamitra, were very erotic. I asked the guide who had accompanied me why King Singh Dev made the erotic sculptures. He replied very politely and scientifically as if he was the brand ambassador of Konark temple. He said that it was a desired state for awaking an individual from a depressed state. After the war of Kalinga, people had lost interest in sex and life. Most of the people were embracing Buddhism, including Ashoka and his children. The next generation was in danger. The king wanted to change the state of the individuals and truly he wanted to change the state of the whole society. I was amazed by the understanding of the physiology and psychology
by the great king. The importance of Konark for changing the frame of mind of the young people was amazing. I suggest everybody should go to Konark and watch it very carefully through the vision of King Singh Dev. The thought behind making the Konark temple was amazing He said that it was a desired state for awaking an individual from a.The state and rapport have a crucial relationship. Watch a dog sitting in a street. When another dog will come from other side and will start barking, the dog sitting will remain calm, but the standing dog will continue to bark. The dog who is sitting will produce feeble and weak sounds. But then it will get up and will bark with the same intensity. And after some time, both will turn in the opposite direction and leave. I will share one incident which happened in New Delhi. I was struggling for survival. I was staying in a terrace room (10×10 feet). One day, from the terrace I saw a couple fighting with each other. They were physically hitting each other also. I found that they were doctors and both of them were gold medallists. After the fight, what I saw was unbelievable. The woman went to the kitchen and started cooking and later on both of them had food together. In reality, their physiology matched and collapsed at the same time and their frustration went off. Therefore, I always suggest that a couple should have a healthy sex life, it makes their physiological state match.

No comments:

Post a Comment