Monday, June 3, 2013

DECODE THE CODE OF OTHERS

DECODE THE CODE
      
OF OTHERS

 
Now the ant went to the King and said, “I had gone to the
woodpecker, the policeman, and the Chief Minister. Everybody
turned  down  my  request.  Now  please  instruct  the  Chief
Minister to direct the police for proper action, so that I get my
grain back.” The King was very impressed. He understood the pain of the ant. The King knew how to respect resources. He  ordered the Chief Minister to ensure that the ant got her grain back.
Unlike this, many a times we do not respect our own resources.
We either reject or neglect them. If you do not have a sense of
ownership, then how can you be the owner? Most of the time
we do not care about our existing resources. We do not use them
at optimum level. Naturally, the returns on our resources do not
match with the expectations. Let us understand this story. There
were two friends working for a corporation. After some years,
one of the friends became the Director of that corporation.
One day the other friend asked him that how he felt now since
he has finally become the Director. The friend replied politely,
“Look, I was the Director earlier also, today just a formality has
been done. I always considered this corporation as my own. I
gave my everything to this company. Today I am happy that the
corporation has recognized my efforts.”
When the ant requested the king, at that moment both of them
were working for their resources. The ant had a small resource
and the king had a big resource. But both of them had resources.
The state of both of them was the same, feelings of both of
them were the same. They could understand each other because
the state of mind of both were the same. Therefore, it is clear
that a person can understand others better if his state is also the
same. But one thing is clear, before talking we must know what
to talk and whom to talk with. Different people have different
representational systems. If we do not bring flexibility, we cannot
make a long-term impact on the subconscious mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment