Friday, May 31, 2013

DECODE THE CODE OF OTHERS

DECODE THE CODE
      
OF OTHERS
Net the Network with Mental 
       Representation System

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered, 
                       the point is to discover them.

                                                 Galileo Galilei

Once I was conducting a seminar. It was 2 o’ clock in the night. A participant asked me, “How can I recover dues from customers? I cannot be arrogant
because after all he is our buyer.” For a moment I was stuck but then told him, “You know the present century is a century of networking and rapport.” Then, I shared this story with everyone.This is a simple story of a responsible ant. Once an ant got a piece 
of grain. The ant was happy. When the ant was crossing a log of 
wood along with other ants, the grain got stuck in the wood. The 
ant requested all the members of her family to help her get back 
that grain. But nobody responded well. The ant was left all alone. 
Nobody bothered to listen to her. Everyone asked her to just forget 
it and move forward. But the ant did not give up.




No comments:

Post a Comment