Friday, May 17, 2013

Right hand ring finger

                          Right hand ring finger

                                   
 
Now let us concentrate on the ring finger of the right hand, 100% denied. If anybody denies 100%, then do not ask why, as even a thief or a criminal or any antisocial element has a 100% valid reason for doing a crime. Even in hypnosis, we never ask the question “Why?” We always ask them what will be the result in case you do not take that action. I ask in my seminars what will happen if you do not love your wife. Of course I get theanswer, “If I do not love my wife then somebody else will do so.”In case you are not willing to work, then ask yourself what will be the result if you do not work. The picture of the consequences will force you to work, or the picture of the result will force you to take a decision. Again, needless to say, this will prepare you to face the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment