Monday, December 10, 2012

Story of USA and Starbucks




Story of USA and Starbucks


                                                                                           

Our brain always works on a subconscious level. I was 
travelling from Los Angeles to India. I had to leave
American Airways to catch Jet Airways for New Delhi.
The flight time was at 4.30 p.m. from Chicago airport.
My flight landed at Chicago airport at 1:30 p.m. I thought
I would have a cup of coffee at Starbucks while waiting.
But while going to Starbucks, my subconscious mind
asked me to check at the counter. When I asked about
the flight, the person said that the flight was about to take
off and the final announcement had been made. Do you
know why? There was a time difference from Los Angeles
to Chicago—Chicago time was three hours ahead. Our
subconscious always works.
Let us understand the function of the brain biologically.
Our brain is like a telephone exchange. It works like a
supercomputer. It is like
an atomic reactor. It is the most   i m p o r t a n t  t o o l of the incredible human machine. Our brain has following parts:
Cerebellum Cerebrum Brain Stem Hind brain

No comments:

Post a Comment