Sunday, August 4, 2013

YOU AND YOUR EMOTIONS

                         YOU AND YOUR 
     EMOTIONS 
           

I think two people don’t fall in love at the same time. One of them stimulates the other at one time and the other one later on. Love is the greatest emotion. Love awakens all sensory acuities—smell, touch, feel, sight, and hearing. Some people keep falling in and out of love. But let me tell you, these kind of people are very much feeling- oriented and true by heart for that moment. Generally, sex becomes the basic instinct but I personally believe sex
is only one of the part of love. I personally do not connect it with religion. When I was studying in class 12, I had read a novel which said, “It is very easy to sacrifice wealth but very difficult to sacrifice an opportunity to have sex with a female.” Yes, I feel it is correct. At that time I felt it was not true, but subsequently I realised that it was 100% true.
The feeling of love is the greatest emotion. In most of the love relationships, all kinds of emotions are found such as lust, fear, distress, delight, envy, rivalry, jealousy, compassion,
anxiety, mourning, grief, depression, fear, and shame.
Once one of my participants expressed his inner feelings. He was married, but he always wished to have sex with somebody else. Once he met a girl and was instantly
attracted to her sexually. He expressed his feelings and the girl also reciprocated. But after some time, the man realised his mistake and decided to break all his ties with that girl. But wasn’t that wrong? The girl was left hurt.
She had a feeling of being used and thrown. In this regard,
I always say what is wrong and what is right is always a
debatable point. It was very difficult to judge who was
correct and who was wrong.

Emotion is a very powerful feeling, it can create depression or ecstasy. It can give power or pain. It depends upon how you reframe the situation. Once I had gone to the northern coal fields to conduct a seminar. On the way, my driver asked me if I was interested to see the king’s palace. At the same time, he gave me a choice that I could see Lal Bahadur Shastri’s parental house instead and the river which he used to cross since he had no money to
pay for the boat. My emotion with the house and with the river was great. Lal Bahadur Shastri was a great reformer and he always provided the greatest positive context to his limitation. When he went to Tashkent after Indo-Pak war, somebody asked him how he would communicate with his tall counterpart from Pakistan.The question was asked because he was short. He replied very politely, “He will bow his head down and I will make my head up.” Therefore, it is clear that events and facts have no meaning. Rather how we perceive and how we develop and connect with our emotions has meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment