Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Trait no. 4 Make Life Purposeful By PS Rathore

Trait no. 4 Make Life Purposeful By PS Rathore






The more you praise and celebrate your life

the more there is in life to celebrate.
Oprah Winfrey









Ask yourself some quality questions for shaping your destiny. It is the quality of the internal communication that decides the external destination. Every individual can become anything that he desires to be, but for that he has to ask the following quality questions to himself consistently.
 
• Who am I?
• Where am I?
• Why am I here?
• What do I do?
• How do I do?
•What are the ways?
• Why do I do thisin this particular way as I am doing now?
• What is my mission, vision, objective, and goal?
• What am I doing for reaching there?
 
Let’s not forget that, with all due respect to eachof our dreams and desires, we should work towards the betterment of our society and the progress ofour country. At any cost we should not do anything against the organisation, corporation, and countryfrom where we have earned our identity. Weall know that Vibhishana did everything for Rama butnobody today names their son Vibhishana because his workwas against his own organisation. Even though his cause was wider but history could not forgive him. So, if you work against your organisation, then nobody will respect you in the true sense. You will never receive any respect from your contemporaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment