Thursday, January 10, 2013

Make Life Purposeful


Make Life Purposeful




Ask yourself some quality questions for shaping your
destiny. It is the quality of the internal communication
that decides the external destination. Every individual can
become anything that he desires to be, but for that he has
to ask the following quality questions to himself
consistently.
Who am I? • Where am I? • Why am I here? •
What do I do? • How do I do?
• What are the
ways? • Why do I do this in this particular
way as I am doing now? • What is my mission,
vision, objective, and goal? • What am I doing for
reaching there?
Let’s not forget that, with all due respect to each of
our dreams and desires, we should work towards the
betterment of our society and the progress of our country.
At any cost we should not do anything against the
organisation, corporation, and country from where we
have earned our identity. We all know that Vibhishana
did everything for Rama but nobody today names their
son Vibhishana because his work was against his own
organisation. Even though his cause was wider but
history could not forgive him. So, if you work against
your organisation, then nobody will respect you in the
true sense. You will never receive any respect from your
contemporaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment